Powered By Blogger

Inspirational Reads

The True Meaning of Science

April 3, 2007

I'm not overly fond of myself when I post cartoons and count that as a posting, but I have honestly been busy writing (and I'll give an update toward that this evening when I get home and get things settled down and taken care of there). I feel it's sort of a cheap way of "updating" my blog and it doesn't really give any insight into any of the wide range of subjects I dabble in here.


That being said, you can't argue with results like what the good Dr. Rat has found here.



I think we'd all be a little less skeptical if he had an LC/MS or IR to back up his findings. But he did reference physics, and we all know that physics is just a bunch of made-up hoo-ha filled with numbers that none of us can challenge.

1 comments:

Chemgeek said...

His conclusion seems unshakable to me.