Powered By Blogger

Inspirational Reads

Kissing Zelda: Link's Time to Shine

February 21, 2008

I'm feeling lazy, but I'm also amused by the misfortune of others this fine afternoon. So I thought I'd just toss up some goofy stories and let you all enjoy.

My daughter's basketball team lost last night, booting them from the tournament and thus ending yet another bittersweet year of youth basketball. The final score was 16-12 (her team had an 8-3 lead at halftime). Of course, their night was not nearly as bad as Scotland Country Day from Pennsylvania's District 3. The final score puts me in mind of the 124-12 whipping my girl's high school team put on Wabash my senior year to open sectionals. Story.

No word about wheather a prehistoric man locked in a block of ice was found: Story.

Screw KU; check out where she went to undergrad! Somewhere, Bob Broadman is smiling. Story.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Story.

And then of course, there's this. You didn't think I could let a day go by without bringing it up, did you? Story.

2 comments:

Chemgeek said...

“Right now Alan and I are raising a colony of 400 frogs. We work a regular day and then stay until 10 o’clock at night to record mating calls.”

Biologists have all the fun.

Ψ*Ψ said...

I wonder what happens to a sugar house if it rains.