Powered By Blogger

Inspirational Reads

"That's a Lot of *dolphin noises* bad words!"

July 7, 2008

Whilst doing my usual blog perusal this evening ere I set forth to do a little typing of my own, I came across the Cuss-O-Meter. Thanks to one fan who constantly updated Shawon Dunston's batting average while he was with the Cubs and held the sign aloft from the bleachers, dubbing it the Shawon-O-Meter, I've been rather interested with things ending in "O-Meter" (not to be confused with "O'Meter", which is a unit of measurement in Ireland). With this in mind, I dove straight into the Cuss-O-Meter to see just how filthy I am.

Here's the results:

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

Holy fucking shit, Batman. That's a lot of swearing! Granted, they're only counting pages containing cussing, and not the actual thirteen words you should never say (I thought there were only 11. Not if you're a sailor!). I'm guessing if we went for a total saturation, I'd be a lot higher. It's a good thing there's not a law of conservation of swearing, because I'd be in serious violation. I'd go back and try to up it by inserting a cleverly placed foul word, but that would skew the results, and I want my impurity results to be as pure as possible. Er, something like that.

Still, at that 31.1%, I'm a whopping 211% higher than most other sites you find on the internet. And to that, I say, fuckin' aye!

2 comments:

Chemgeek said...

Oh My!!!!

Lisa-tastrophies said...

I have to get this and run it on my blog. Do you think it will count all my words with * in selected locations? Besides, my mom busted me on my language the other day, so it looks like I will need to use this to keep my sight Mom-clean. Oh screw it - cuss on!!