Powered By Blogger

Inspirational Reads

Methinks the Blogosphere is Trying to Tell Me Something

January 10, 2009

I was just scratching that foot-fetish itch over at SouthernBelle's blog when I wrong something mildly amusing in the comments section about time travel and Australia and Dirty Sanchez. When I went to punch in the secret code on the word verification so I could collect my prize, this is what I saw:

Hmmm...I think that's a thinly veiled message. I think her blog...or maybe the internet as a whole...or maybe just my computer...seems to think that I'm a messed up fatso. And you know what? They're probably right.

Well, time to go polish off a package of weiners with a redi-whip chaser, and then hide under the dining room table in an attempt to keep MLB from reading my thoughts and studying my purchasing habits. And fantasize about Scarlett Johansson a bucket of green jelly and a goat.

3 comments:

SouthernBelle said...

I'm kind of glad you left out the Dirty Sanchez reference in the end.

Dr Zibbs said...

Dirty Sanchez cracks me up everytime.

Lisa-tastrophies said...

giggle
giggle
snort
giggle....
OK, you know how you get mental images of people when you have never met them, but have interaction of some sort? I don't envision you fat. I envision you with lots of fur and a purple wizard hat....oh wait, that is Wizard cat...